Wednesday, August 23, 2006

to eva!


Hello sunshine!
My dear Eva, today my morning started at 6pm, with a wonderful letter from you in my mailbox! Our first physical dvd!
I love the cover, the inside, the menu, the episode 4 (even thou I still prefer to wait a few more days till we publish it!)
Everything!
i felt like crying.

About our concert in September with SLUTMACHINE, we still have to think how it could be possible, I still don’t know the day or the place and I will have a very busy month… but we will see…
Good luck for your work…

MISSSSS U MUCH!
many big kisses and hugs

pat

1 Comments:

Blogger too see said...

ola my sunshine

I dont remember how to put a new text or so in the blog! where is the menu where I can create a something to publish?
I'm so glad you like everything. take you the time you need to get over episode 4. just tell me when the time is right to publish it, and I will load it on youtube.
about the concert. i have no idea neder how to manage it. maybe we can work with the phone and the vieos on screen. we are both too busy to be afraid of this by now. something will appear in our minds soon enough! have a great day my busy bee. kisses, eva

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home