Thursday, August 24, 2006

ola my sunshine

I don't remember how to put a new text or so in the blog! where is the menu where I can create a something to publish?
I'm so glad you like everything. take the time you need to get over episode 4. just tell me when the time is right to publish it, and I will load it on youtube.
about the concert. i have no idea neder how to manage it. maybe we can work with the phone and the vieos on screen. we are both too busy to be afraid of this by now. something will appear in our minds soon enough! have a great day my busy bee.
kisses

eva

ps: I finally found how to post a message. it's too easy - that's why I didn't get it sooner, hihi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girls!
We just loved 2 c the Lisbon movie so much! So sweet and funny. You're amazing, keep on working
About our concert we were a bit disapointed because we were kicked off the september party. But bad things always come along with good ones and now we are planning a VERY NICE THING, and we would like to talk with you, Pat, about it. Please gives a ring so we can meet for a coffee, ok?
Best regards to both of you
<3

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home