Friday, September 08, 2006

Estoril postcard








lisboa, 7 Setembro 2006



This afternoon i feel so well by my self. the moon says "cucu" (it is a portuguese moon).
In Estoril, the sun is already set. I am listening to jazz music and i am enjoying it (strange!), maybe because i am relaxed. inside my pen, princess Sissi is strolling slowly back and forth. I am free. I am learning to relax. I can stay here as long as i feel like. I am free from my fears and obligations i had created for my self. finally i feel free from the influence of others because I need to be close to Me, to materialize my dreams, to find them. I don´t need no distraction. I don´t need to waste time. Eva, you were so right. You are here with me when I look at this sea.
Now I will leave because i am cold and my life is waiting for me.

kiss

pat

2 Comments:

Blogger john holmes said...

um beijinho pa pat*

3:05 PM  
Blogger Piñacolada said...

amazing movies

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home