Sunday, September 17, 2006

ola pat my warm summersky

wow, your new thoughts are warming my heart. strong and tender waves apear.
your new life sounds like real pat to me. keep going on on this trail. congratulations to your new human beeing.
- so you will prepared for switzerland at the end, eh.


shure we will join the coffee-ladies in spring. great idea! maybe we can make a mailsong till then. sending some tunes and filmbits around and create a farvideo, ore something like this.

thanks for your slow down words. I need them!
but it's getting better now - I take care about a house, two cats and a dog at the moment, so things slowed down anyway. and the dog, mascha, she's so swiss! I almost have to beat her out for walking every morning. takes a bit of an effort if you just go out for an animal and then it is always behinde you. head on the ground and looking like heavy rain. I'm such a sadist...

and still busy. that's why I say adios now and go to work (in my new atelier - it's great. try to send you some pictures soon)


have a wonderfull atum and many pink moments

kisses

eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home